[olug] ot: my buddy is looking for work

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Tue Nov 2 23:52:55 UTC 2004

I know this may be a bit lame but my buddy in AZ is coming up here to live very soon and he is looking for work.
Hes got two degrees, one in electronic engineering, the other I believe is either comsci or computer engineering.
  his love of his life is java and c, and can code in just about anything else.
His linux is fair, his windows is better.

Anyone have any leads on anything coming up besides career link?
Can I give a link to his resume to anyone interested in looking at it?
Thanks people.