[olug] Report Generator

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Sat May 29 00:02:39 UTC 2004

The plot generated by the scanning software are in PDF.  The individual
test values measured are also included in that plot.  I need to extract
that data from the PDF.  The final customer report is done in MSWord and
saved.  Then it is printed to PDF with Acrobat4.  With Acrobat4 we sign
it and send it.

I need to get everything to MSWord first so that it can be put together
for final output in PDF.

I still have a lot of research to go since I don't know exactly how to
do things.  Thanks for you help.

Eric