[olug] SCO Lawsuit

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Thu May 20 07:59:34 UTC 2004

     If I was really concerned about covering my ass to the max(i do in public) I'd check out sun, they have paid "the license fee" and have a rebranded suse/java desktop.      suse/novel i think is offering litigation protection from the hated SCO.
     I dont really like the idea of sun paying unix licence for  unix or linux..but then again sun can..all they have to do is wait..I bet once sco is proved to be total BS sun is going to try to get all their money back. I would, I believe that would be under the basic con-man idea, or fraud.
     I kinda want to sue for mental anguish because I'm sooo worried that sco is gonna sue ME and I cant even afford a damn tank of gas most the time let alone the License. Now I have a twitchy ear from worrying about it...I deserve money for anguish right??