[olug] SCO Lawsuit

Thomas D. Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Wed May 19 18:51:21 UTC 2004

If bankruptcy is in SCO's future then that would be a prime time for Novell/SuSe
to pick over the remaining assets and recover the Kernel code. Being involved
with a development of Linux, Novell would not have any interest in alienating
clients who are using another flavor of Linux and who could make use of
Novell's additions to Linux.

Tom