[olug] SCO Lawsuit

Trent Melcher trent at wispair.net
Wed May 19 14:10:23 UTC 2004

Implement it anyway,  from the way it looks SCO is on thin ice as it
is....the folks that were funding the lawsuit have backed out, so evidently
they have seen something that isnt going to hold water for SCO.  Anyway this
probably will take years, and by the time a settlement is reached (if
ever)....the code in question probably wont be on and productions boxes
anyway, most folks will have upgraded to the latest and greatest and by then
that code wont be in there.

If he is so worried about it, install Linux from these vendors that are
offering the protection from lawsuits.

Trent