[olug] Invalid Cert

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Mon May 17 11:58:38 UTC 2004

I have been trying to get a replacement server running and I have hit a
wall with the httpd server.

"You received an invalid certificate. It contains the same issuer name
and serial number as another certificate that you are already using.
Please contact the server administrator or email correspondent from
which this invalid certificate came, and urge them to get a valid
certificate."

I have urged myself and as the administrator all I feel is the pressure.

Anyone have any pointers for my condition?
In one forum I read cutting out the [SSL Global] settings under
/etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf and replacing some lines there, I manuvered
some and still no change.

The box in question is a RHFC1.92.

John