[olug] Microsoft is out of control!

John DiMartino john_dimartino at mac.com
Fri May 7 05:19:19 UTC 2004

Like I said earlier - it is disappointing to see a company with the
resources of MS just let something as bug ridden and worthless as the
NT Kernel to just keep living and living.  It would make so much more
sense for them to do what Apple did - start over with a proven kernel
and build a better GUI.  If apple can do it with the limited resources
they have MS could surely do it.

With MS's resources it wouldn't take that long and it would be a much
better solution than the patch and pray going on now.

Oh well, if MS was about making good software they wouldn't have
released WinME.

John