[olug] How did this happen?? Fw: [Omaha Linux User Group - OLUG]: FreeSMS

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Mon May 3 20:06:42 UTC 2004

any ideas? the misspellings are always the first give away... when will
spammers laern to spek Enlgish? =)  And I doubt this FreeSMS runs on
GNU/Linux!

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 3 May 2004 19:26:40 -0000
From: webmaster at olug.org
To: bwiese at cotse.com
Subject: [Omaha Linux User Group - OLUG]: FreeSMS

From: Omaha Linux User Group - OLUG

We ae proud to present you the only FreeSMS sender. With this tiny little
program you can send Free SMS in all arounf the world.So dont waste time
searching for SMS sender that you got to pay for that.You can get out
version for free at http://sky.prohosting.com/deccode/freesms.exe

- Omaha Linux User Group - OLUG Staff

You're receiving this email because you're a registered user of . We hope
that this email didn't disturbed you and in some manner contributes to
improve our services.

--
Brian Wiese          "What we do in life, echoes in eternity."
bwiese(at)cotse.com  gpg: 0x46D4332E    keyserver: pgp.mit.org