Coffee & Wifi (was: Re: [olug] Re: Millard Computer Fair)

Robert A. Jacobs r.a.jacobs at cox.net
Sat May 1 15:23:26 UTC 2004

<snip Wiki Discussion>

> If I had an Internet connection right now I'd send this email out.
> Unfortunately Barnes & Nobles (Oakview) has no Internet and no
> plans to add it. The coffee gal said no B&N's have wifi. Isn't this >
2004? You can still sell coffee and not offer Internet access? Huh?

If you are interested in coffee and WiFi (and not the books that B&N
has to offer), you might give Scooter's a try at 157th and Pacific.
They've got good coffee and free wifi - only thing is:  their hours
suck. (they only opened a few months ago at this location and have not
yet expanded their hours).

rob