[olug] Argh... SPAM

Tim - DZ iceburn at dangerzone.com
Thu Mar 11 20:19:47 UTC 2004

I've actually started getting spam on my internet enable (PCS vision) cell
phone.

I mean, _of_course_ I would a supermodel-like body, and would love to
achieve that figure in a matter of days by taking one convenient pill....

...but I'd just assume that it didn't interrupt my encryption class at UNO.
:-)

Besides spidering for valid addresses listed on the web somewhere, I think
that sheer volume is starting to work....send email to millions of randomly
generated names...if you happen to get a read receipt, out of office
response, opt out reply, etc...put that address in the "spam more often"
pile, and continue to generate more addresses to put in front of all the
domains you pulled from whois or arin or whatever.

-t