[olug] Argh... SPAM

Jeff Hinrichs jeffh at delasco.com
Thu Mar 11 03:02:09 UTC 2004

>> Is it just me or has spam become really obnoxious lately? I've been
>> training spamassassin regulary, but it never seems to do much good. Is
>> there anything more I can do to improve my filters, or are spammers
>> just too nefarious for SA?
Multiple layers - SA hooked in to the MTA and bayeseian on my mail client.
 I've got way old email addresses that are in lots of public places.  The
other  one I wish I could use was ReverseDNS lookups but it causes some
wanted mail not to be recieved at work.  Of course, that makes it my
problem, according to marketing, and not the senders ;(

-Jeff