[olug] RAS for dial-up ISP question

Mike Peterson CoxMail mpeterson at charles.omhcoxmail.com
Mon Mar 8 14:03:17 UTC 2004

Sounds like you want to teach or offer high school technical or under
graduate level technical training and experience but in a goodwill
industries type setting.
Have you looked at getting donated connectivity from COX or Qwest or Paricom
or another local ISP that serves your building location area?