[olug] Jobs: SR. Linux Programmer & Linux Technician

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Mon Mar 8 04:08:20 UTC 2004

Through some networking & friends I am in contact with on my job search I
found out that Lori Klostermeyer of Aureus is looking for someone with
Linux experience for two positions. Not a good fit for me, but I know a
few OLUGers would be interested and thought I would share. Anyone know the
fellow that was at the last Installfest trying to pass his resume around?

I wish you luck - let us know how it goes & the details if you get it.

Disclaimer: I only talked with Lori for the first time this past Friday. I
do not have any previous experience or knowledge of Lori or Aureus.

Lori's contact information:
Lori Klostermeyer, Technical Recruiter
Aureus Systems
402-895-1966 or 1-800-655-0037
lklostermeyer at aureusgroup.com

www.aureusgroup.com

The two job descriptions:

SR. LINUX PROGRAMMER

RESPONSIBILITIES:
·    Able to come into the company and make a diagnosis and suggest changes
·    Must be able to diagnose Ipacks
·    Be able to go from layer 7 down

QUALIFICATIONS:
·    Minimum 8 years Network Experience
·    LINUX routing is a must
·    Strong IP Routing Diagnostics
·    Excellent verbal communications and problem solving skills.
·    Ability to work and complete on multiple projects on time
·    Must be able to work under pressure
·    Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Equivalent

LINUX TECHNICIAN
CONTRACT 4-6 MONTHS IN DES MOINES

   Handle internal technical questions over the phone
   2+ years LINUX/Unix experience
   Solaris is a plus
   Great opportunity to establish yourself with an outstanding company.

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson