[olug] RAS for dial-up ISP question

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Fri Mar 5 08:08:37 UTC 2004

Damn, Damn, and damn...thats what i kinda thought.
If i could offer a resonable rate for people then I'd get
the t-1s. I'd have to charge DSL prices just to pay for
the lines.
I'd like to charge 12.50 for basic super low profit
dial-up and use any extra for funding for the non-profit
org. and do some good to the poor.