[olug] interview

Thomas D. Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Thu Mar 4 19:39:37 UTC 2004

Okay, I was thinking about the use of "personally" doing something and wondered
about the inversion of the pattern of "temp to hire" for the person seeking
employment, that is where there can be surrogates on both side of the process.
Hence a having an "interview double" on the emplyoee's side to do what the
staffing folks do for the corporate side.

Tom Williamson