[olug] interview

Sam Tetherow tetherow at nicusa.com
Wed Mar 3 22:50:24 UTC 2004

Holly wrote:
> Does anyone have interview tips specifically for women looking for real
> hardcore tech jobs (sys or software engineering?) I get nervous and come
> across as not confident too much, I think.

Nothing specifically for women but as far as a confidence booster I
would recommend just good preperation, study up on the company, if you
can study up on the people that you know will be in the interview
(usually this is not easy to figure out) and definately bone up on your
work experience and how it will relate to the job you are applying for.
  The more prepared you are for any interview the better off you are.