[olug] interview

John DiMartino john_dimartino at mac.com
Wed Mar 3 21:46:16 UTC 2004

I have had a couple of interviews lately and I can tell you one thing
for sure:

Be CONFIDENT not POMPOUS.  I was so excited about one of the jobs that I
kept saying how perfect I was for the job and I was made for it.  I
didn't mean it like I am a perfect person, but looking back I realized
that is how it probably came off.  I felt like a real idiot after that
interview and I never got a call back.

The next interview I went in confident and cheery but not too much of
either and I landed that internship.