[olug] interview

Ryan O'Rourke ryano at ch-gifts.com
Wed Mar 3 17:40:40 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 11:28, 02fun-u2 wrote:
> what are your thought on dressing for the interview?
> i know you don't want to show up like you just rolled out of bed.
> Suit or Slacks w/ collard shirt and a a tie. (dressed up)
> or slacks w/ collard shirt,tie to casual.

hmmm... I don't know about you, but I'm certainly not wearing anything
'collard' to an interview - collards are for eatin', not wearin'.
Perhaps you meant 'collared'?
Have a good day! :-)

-- Ryan

"WordNet (r) 2.0"
collard
     n : variety of kale having smooth leaves

"Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)"
Collared Col"lared, a.
   1. Wearing a collar