[olug] RAS for dial-up ISP question

Nathan D. Rotschafer nrotschafer at geniussystems.net
Wed Mar 3 16:56:32 UTC 2004

Octal cable for $20:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3080841905&category=3704

then buy as many external modems as you need.  But I do see why you are
saying this is more expensive because if you have the PC this is more money.
My purpose is different in that I just wanna support dial-in access for
myself.  so one modem into my 2620 AUX port will work fine, but I see how it
is highly expensive.

Thanks for the clarity,
Nate