[olug] Postfix with aliases or .forward

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Mon Mar 1 19:38:01 UTC 2004

"Shaughn" <shaughn at emosai.net> wrote:
> thanks for the whole -f thing.. but seriously.. You think i'm stupid
> enough to try to send an email to @hotmail.com ? Seriously? That's like
> telling me, oh yeah you cann't put your pants on OVER YOUR FUCKING
> HEAD... It's common sense and all.. Ya know?

It's comments like these that have driven good people from deserving lists
in the past.  Terry posted a couple troubleshooting and debugging steps
for you to try, and the only thing you did was spit in his face and say
that he was just quoting common-sense back to you.  He could come back and
say that configuring the .forward file and e-mail server is "common sense
and all"...

Dan

P.S. FYI, both www.emosai.net and www.ibusol.com are both having
Apache/MySQL problems.