[olug] bash help (awk/sed)

Sam Tetherow tetherow at nicusa.com
Fri Jun 18 17:54:09 UTC 2004

We don't need to, it is pretty self evident that if you wanted to do
this project the easy way it would have been done in perl.

And most of us being the purist hackers that we are would not want to
interfer with someone who is obviously trying to accomplish a task in a
convoluted manner for the pure joy of having accomplished something
trivial in a difficult manner using nothing but the virtual equivalent
of duct-tape and a pen-knife.

:)