[olug] [gdye at novell.com: They Are Ready-Free Linux Tech Resource Kit]

Steve Busby Steve at Busby.com
Sun Jun 13 05:10:17 UTC 2004

On Saturday 12 June 2004 08:58 pm, Brian Roberson wrote:
> Olug Members,
>
> Novell Customer Communities is pleased to offer members of the Omaha
> Linux Users Group the free Linux Technical Resource Kit. With its
> acquisition of SuSE and Ximian, Novell has committed itself to the Linux
> market in a very substantial way. Now you can evaluate for yourself the
> value that Novell brings to the Linux market and to your business. The
> Kit contains well over 10 gig of licensed and evaluation software,
> patches and fixes, and other tools and resources that will give you
> everything you need to evaluate and get to know the current hot
> technologies. A partial list of the Kit contents include:
>
> - SuSE 9.1 Professional (the very latest from SuSE)
> - SuSE 8.0 Linux Enterprise Server
> - Novell Nterprise Linux Services 1.0
> - Ximian Desktop2 Eval
> - GroupWise for Linux 1.0
> - Red Carpet 2.02 Eval
> - And lots more...
>
> To order your free kit simply go to
> http://www.novell.com/community/linux/order.php?sourceid=usane  and
> follow the instructions. This is a great benefit to introduce you to
> Linux technology from Novell and to Novell Customer Communities. Act now
> as supplies are limited.
>

> Please make sure you mention in the form you are affiliated with OLUG.
>

> Enjoy!
>

> Brian Roberson
> Founder and President, Omaha Linux User Group.
> http://www.olug.org

Nice idea--but after filling out the questionnaire, I get the following when I
hit the submit button:

Couldn't execute query. (dbilib.inc:dbquery) insert into SurveyAnswers ....
--
BuzB

Registered Linux User 216668 on
Registered Machine 189657 at
http://counter.li.org
Register your Uptime at: http://uptimes.hostingwired.com

Current System Stats:
Linux 2.6.3-9mdk #1 Fri Apr 23 16:41:09 EDT 2004 i686
 00:06:00 up 3 days,  4:21,  0 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.05, 1.01