[olug] subliminal xterm

Thom Harrison id4spam at cox.net
Fri Jun 4 10:41:49 UTC 2004

I sent it to Brian but I just put it out on my  ftp server too.

linux:/ # ftp thom.homelinux.com
Name (thom.homelinux.com:root): ftp
331 Please specify the password.
Password: ftp$thom
ftp> cd subliminal
ftp> ls

-r--r--r--    1 ftp      ftp           632 Jun 04 10:27 subliminal.msg.sh
-r--r--r--    1 ftp      ftp          3261 Jun 04 10:27 subliminal.sh

Let us know if you make any big improvements.  Subliminal v1.0  was just
something I threw together quickly.

Thom