[olug] FS: Quad Xeon server, Quad PPro Server, Alphastation 500

William Langford unfie at cox.net
Wed Jun 2 00:59:06 UTC 2004

For sale:

Quad Xeon Server
    - Unisys branded
    - Cabrillo-C Chassis
    - SC450NX motherboard
    - 4 Processors (pII Xeon 450mhz 1MB cache each, matched)
    - 6 VRM's
    - Memory riser card (no memory, sorry)
    - 3 Power supplies (400watt hot swap)
    - 4 Drive Trays (3.5")
    - Floppy Drive
    - SCSI Narrow & Wide Cables
    - SCSI 50pin CDROM Drive (unmounted)
    - UW Drive 2GB or 4GB (don't recall), don't recall if it works,
should though.
    - Asking $250

Quad Pentium Pro
    - Compaq branded
    - Original tall full-tower case, modified for 'always on' safety switch.
    - 4 200MHz 256k processors (on 2 processor risers)
    - 2 Memory Cards/Risers (no memory, sorry)
    - 2 Drive Trays minimum.
    - 2 2GB SCSI Drives
    - 1 SCSI CDROM Drive
    - 1 Floppy Drive
    - 2 Ethernet ports, ask if wanna know details (i'd have to look)
    - Asking $125

AlphaStation 500
    - 400MHz processor
    - 128MB Ram
    - 9GB UW Drive 3.5", Quantium Fireball
    - SCSI CDROM Drive
    - Audio daughter card
    - Ethernet board
    - Gun blue-ish desktop case, fair amount of scratches/marks
    - TGA2 16MB 3D 'accelerator' that does a bit of on-screen corruption
(assumed video ram).
    - Free Alpha AXP 150 included (150mhz, has ram, has debian installed
i believe, case is ... horrible tho)
    - Asking $125

Prices: make an offer.

I'm overan on bills so can't give it away for free.

I made mention of these systems a few weeks ago, but lost my email
folder (oops), so... ya.