[olug] Web Site Page Hit Couter

Mike Peterson mpeterson at charles.omhcoxmail.com
Wed Jul 28 18:03:02 UTC 2004

I was looking at PHP Page Hit Counter just last night.
I myself am only tracking one page at present with a counter.
I am using a basic text file counter.
I use web statistics from Webalizer and Analog to see how all page hits are
doing.

But I came across this site that use MySQL to track hits per page.

http://web-bureau.com/modules/free-php-hit-counter-script.php

Let us know if this helps.