[olug] Upgrading from Suse 9.0 to 9.1

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 17:15:11 UTC 2004

Don't be too depressed; this used to be a problem with
Mandrake and RedHat; looks like Mandrake has gotten
their problems fixed, don't know about RedHat.
Still, I back up data to my server before a full
upgrade like that anymore.
Just good practice, no matter what you're running.

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com