[olug] new member

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 23:50:43 UTC 2004

Just announcing my presence on the mailing list;  I've
been using Linux as my primary workstation for several
years now, only using M$ products for games, and even
then only if transgaming's WineX software won't work.
I also run a *very small* server, right now my
bandwidth is being taken up by the 4 users I allow on
it (256K DSL is not enough).  And I'm not even running
a mail server right now; they're mostly exploring what
they can do on the server; i.e. basic shell
commands...
anyway, am at work and probably not technically
supposed to be online...

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com
Running Mandrake Linux.