[olug] Wireless Internet Services in Lincoln?

Dietz, John D. dietz_j at alltel.net
Sat Jul 17 17:28:15 UTC 2004

	I have been asked to assist a non-profit organization look into
getting some broadband options.  DSL and Cable seem to be out of the
question, but a company called Future Technologies inside Lincoln would like
to do business with them.  I have all of their information and offer in
front of me, but no where on it does it list their business phone number or
web page.  I was wondering if anyone on the list could give me any of their
thoughts or their experiences with this company.

Thanks,

John