[olug] [OT] Delay of Cox mail??

Mike Hostetler hostetlerm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 18:51:52 UTC 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:31:59 -0500, Don Kauffman <dekauff at cox.net> wrote:
> Of course you're right. It's just that I'm frustrated with Cox and
> prefer to look at all options.  Thanks all!
>
> Now maybe we can get back on (or off) topic with Mike's original
> question? Sorry about piggybacking on your question, Mike!

No prob.  I really just wanted to know if it was just me, or if a lot
of others on Cox were having the same problem.

I have fewer complaints about Cox then Qwest, and I can't get DSL at
my house anyway. I don't have a lot of low-cost, high-speed internet
solutions where I live.  But I wish that Cox would QA their upgrades a
little more before releasing them to plague us all.

--
Mike Hostetler
thehaas at binary.net
http://www.binary.net/thehaas