[olug] Open Office Experts?

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Jul 9 15:04:48 UTC 2004

I don't have OOo to experiment with right now, but can you make the other
pieces of the pie either "white" (assuming the background is white) or is
there an "invisible" option?

To show a 3/4 pie, you'd need a 3/4 piece in color, and a 1/4 piece in
"white".  I believe you can set the fill and shadow options, but can you
set the line color options on the graphs?

Dan

--
"Computer literacy is a contact with the activity
of computing deep enough to make the computational