[olug] talking about lunch

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 01:01:20 UTC 2004

As one of those newbies -- I'd like to make a lunch
sometime and meet people BUT I'm 20 minutes east of
Council Bluffs during the day and It'd be a pain for
anyone to travel that far with a limited lunch time.

I can't even make it to the Sons of Italy for Thursday
lunches unless I take a personal day or day of
vacation (Bummer).

I'm hopeful to make the upcoming installfest however.

CB_Joe

--- Brandon Lederer <brandon at tolkien-movies.com>