[olug] talking about lunch

Larson, Tim (Corporate) Tim.Larson at conagrafoods.com
Thu Jul 8 15:40:52 UTC 2004

There have been rumors that the OLUG luncheon attendance at the Clancy's location is pretty low and/or sporadic.  Is this true?  Do we need to choose a different place, maybe closer to downtown?  There weren't a _lot_ of people voting last time - maybe everybody that did vote is closer to the other location.

I've been at the luncheons (China Buffet) most of the time so far, and there are typically 6-9 people there.  Would love to see more of you guys show up, though.  The venue seems well-liked by those attending.

The next Luncheon With The Penguin is a week from tomorrow.

Tim

--
Tim Larson                   ><>                        402.998.3233
Systems Analyst                             Web Center of Excellence