[olug] suse 9.1

Ben Dinger ben at mac-geek.com
Tue Jul 6 02:42:45 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 02:15:29AM +0000, Patrick Olsen wrote:
> yeah it did a good job only thing it didnt do right was my mouse the scroll
> wheel dosent work on it now other than that everything else worked...

It did that with my work box.  I have one of the MS Intellimouse Explorers (even though it's made by MS, I love it), and it worked fine on 9 but for some reason when I did the upgrade to 9.1 it broke.  However, I ran YOU (Yast ONline Update) and after that it worked just fine :).  Weird ;)

--
Ben Dinger
ben at mac-geek.com
"The Pope?  How many divisions has he got?" --Josef Stalin