[olug] NTPd w/modem support - OT tangent

K.J. Kirwan kjk_elec at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 30 08:33:17 UTC 2004

I have a similar clock from a different company.

The time is always correct, and the "radio tower" icon on
the LCD (above the colon in the picture you listed) is on
steady, indicating recent sync to WWVB (60 kHz).

But the brochure says it only tries to receive hourly from
12:00am-6:00am, did you give your other test locations
adequate time (overnight)?

You might be able to get it to reinitialize (receive "now") by
removing the batteries for a minute or two and then replacing.

I'd be glad to put your clock near mine for a few days to see
what happens.  I'm near 42 & Harrison, but I could meet you
somewhere.

K.J.