[olug] Calendar Program

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Mon Jan 19 03:36:12 UTC 2004

If I would have read my email Saturday morning I would have given you crap
about this. Remember that you are the one that wanted to see her "kids" or
was that "t_ts"?

I figured you took the job down in that area so you could be closer to
that bar.

Although I shouldn't give you too much crap.  Fscking CTRL-Font sequence
saved me lots of headaches.

Eric Penne