[olug] The Install fest count so far

Tim & Alethea Larson thelarsons3 at cox.net
Fri Jan 16 05:29:26 UTC 2004

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) wrote:

>There were also a few blank, or mostly blank registration forms. Yep, you
>see some Mac hardware. I already called my fave Mac expert who said he
>would be there with a set of Yellowdog CD's. Where are our other Linux &
>Mac experts at? (Tim?? Oh Tim?? =)

I am definitely going to try to be there for awhile, and at the moment
it's looking pretty hopeful.  :)

>Adam, Pete, & Brian: can we get a copy of Yellowdog on the file server at
>AIM just in case?

I will try to burn 3.0.1 to CD as well.  The most recent I have now is
2.3.  Mac users should bring their system install CD's, as I know of no
way to non-destructively repartition a Mac.  I'll bring NetBSD too, in
case someone schleps in a real oldie without warning.  ;)

Tim