[olug] After fest (was: Install fest - this Saturday!!!)

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Wed Jan 14 01:14:36 UTC 2004

<quote who="Brandon Lederer">
> I cant be there, unfortunately, have my first class in Flash MX....  I
> may be  able to show up around 4 or 5..... if no one is around AIM, am I
> to assume  the "AfterFest" at The Bar?

Yes, there will be the 'after fest' for unwinding, conversation, and
brainstorming for what we can do better for the June Install fest.

Location one (for those who want food & a drink):
Barrett's Barleycorn Pub & Grill
4322 Leavenworth St
Omaha, NE 68105-1032
402-554-5805

Location two (for those who want a coffee & hate bars):
Blue Line
4924 Underwood (In the Dundee area)
Omaha
Here is an article from the UNO Gateway on the venue:
http://www.unogateway.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2003/09/30/3f78c3d4e8bba

We should arrive at each venue a little after 6, and will be there until.....

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson