[olug] On-line tech news sites with audio.

Sam Tetherow tetherow at nicusa.com
Mon Jan 12 17:40:21 UTC 2004

On a related topic, does anyone have a decent way to record WMA files
from a live stream to listen to at a later date?  asfrecord works for
older WMA files, but it seems that there is a new spec out which
asfrecord pukes on.  mplayer records the data fine but I'll be darned if
I can find a way to play it back.  It stores the stream as rawdv but I
can't seem to find the magic combination of flags for mplayer to get it
to play it back.