[olug] belkin kvm cables w/audio anyone?

Christopher Cashell topher at zyp.org
Mon Jan 12 07:46:00 UTC 2004

At Mon, 12 Jan 04, Unidentified Flying Banana Brian Wiese, said:
> The 50% off deal may still work, it was 'expired' when I tried it but
> still worked. http://slickdeals.net/#p4067

For those not familiar with it, Belkin is offering 50% off anything on
their website, via the coupon code "35491".  I came across mention of
this a few days ago on DealNews[1], myself.  However, the mention of it
there lists the expiration date as January 30th.

I ordered myself a new UPS a few days ago. <g>

 [1] http://dealnews.com/articles/60848.html