[olug] olug activity suggestion for discussion

K.J. Kirwan kjk_elec at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 1 00:36:46 UTC 2004

Bangkok Cafe is one of several lunch caterers that
come to SMEJ's (convenience store) at the Center Mall
(at 42nd & Center).  There's a rotating menu:
Mon = Arby's (Garden Fresh sandwiches)
Tue = El Aguila or Bangkok Cafe (alternate weeks)
Wed = Little King
Thu = Bangkok Cafe
Fri = SMEJ's special (varies)
There are some public tables on the 2nd level.
Plenty of parking available.

K.J.