[olug] RE: [Omaha.pm] Perl Monger T-shirts

Ryan Stille rps at willconsult.com
Mon Feb 16 13:57:11 UTC 2004

Jay, if I am understanding correctly and we are only ordering one color, I will only need 2 shirts instead of three.  One L, and one XXL.

I am a little disappointed by this, since we just had a number of T-shirts made here in Sioux City for our new motorcycle club, and they had no problems letting everyone choose whatever color they wanted.

Thanks,
-Ryan