[olug] Recommendations on SIMPLE Web based editing system

gvanmill at unmc.edu gvanmill at unmc.edu
Fri Feb 13 19:07:38 UTC 2004

I'm not sure that this will work for the project, but it gives me another
idea for use.  I have a server that could use a webdav interface.
Thanks.
--Glen

Adam Lassek <hayai2 at cox.net>
Sent by: olug-bounces at olug.org
02/13/2004 11:42 AM
Please respond to
Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>

Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [olug] Recommendations on SIMPLE Web based editing system

Have you checked out DAV? You don't even need special software under
windows in order to use it.