[olug] Banner Statistics

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Mon Feb 9 18:55:45 UTC 2004

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give you an update on the Banner situation.  At the
February meeting, the general consensus was to have two banners made, 6
foot by 2 foot for each.  The cost for each banner is $75.

I confirmed the order this morning.

A request was made for donations to a banner fund.  I would like to
thank the following who have graciously donated to OLUG so that we may get
the banners and increase our presence at the events we attend/put
together:

Dennis Gilbert
Eric Pierce
Jay Woods
Jay Hannah (Omaha Perl Mongers)
Rod Hurley
Tom Harrison
William Haisch

Please forgive me if I am missing your name, I was inundated at the
time I was collecting, so email me and I'll correct it.

Our current total is $80 towards our goal of $150.

I will be taking donations again at the March OLUG meeting.  I am hoping
to receive the banners before the April OLUG Meeting/Infotec 2004

Once again, thank you!
Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - email: relayer at levania dot org
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org