[olug] gentoo install problems

Nathan D. Rotschafer nrotschafer at geniussystems.net
Thu Feb 5 12:37:49 UTC 2004

Also...make sure you are not doing anything with SSE2 and if you are using
the pentium4 architecture in the cflags make sure you use mcpu=pentium4
rather than march=pentium4.  Those are standard things because gcc does not
produce p4/sse2 code correctly.  And also don't emerge a portage update
until after your system is up and running.  Between those two I would
imagine one of those will fix your problem.

Nate