[olug] Belkin KVM switch problems

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 14:33:44 UTC 2004

In 1999, I had a similar problem with OS/2 on Compaq,
but I don't remember the KVM switch brand.

No matter what I tried, OS/2 on Compaq hardware would
not work with the KVM switch.  The exact same hardware
worked with Windows, and OS/2 worked with the KVM
switch when it ran on the old IBM equipment, but OS/2
on Compaq just would not work with the KVM switch.  I
opened a case with Compaq and IBM, but neither one had
a resolution.

I left OS/2 on the new Compaq hardware with a
dedicated keyboard and mouse.

-=Sean Edwards=-
cybersean3000 at yahoo.com