[olug] December Linux in Omaha List update, Novell Quick Ref. Card

Mat olug at phpconsulting.com
Wed Dec 29 03:05:00 UTC 2004

OLUG'ers:

Recent additions to the unofficial Omaha Linux Company list:
	MY LINUX TECH.COM
	Xpex Incorporated
	eSymbiosis Solutions
LAB-InterLink was removed from the list as I've been told they are
defunct.  The rest of the list is at:
	http://linux.phpconsulting.com

If anyone at CareerLink / AIM Institute can query their jobs postings for
the term "Linux" and send me the results, that would be appreciated.  Want
to make sure we're not missing any Linux players on the list.

Finally, Novell just put out a nice little quick reference card.
http://www.novell.com/community/linux/linux_quick_ref_card.pdf

Happy Holidays All!

Mat Caughron, CISSP
PHP Consulting