[olug] Internet Access

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 23:32:05 UTC 2004

Big bonus for DSL for me: I have 3 CO's in my
immediate area, and routinely download above my "max"
capacity of 1.5 Mbps.  I can surf and download a file
at 1.6Mbps, along with  having mldonkey running in the
background :)
Can download a 700MB .iso image for Mandrake Linux in
45 minutes or less, depending on the server I'm
connected to. And of course I'm running my web server
at the same time. On port 80.

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com