[olug] Evolution keeps crashing.

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Sun Dec 12 16:43:32 UTC 2004

Suse 9.1. I run mostly under KDE but it does the same thing under gnome.
(Incidentally gnome got trashed somehow by Yast. I'm about ready to
throw suse out the window and go with something debian based, like
ubuntu or beatrix. Time permitting in the next several weeks I will
study my options.)

No, I haven't tried reinstalling. That's one thing I didn't think of
doing. Thanks for the thought. I will give it a try after this semester
is over.

Don K.