[olug] SQL transaction log shipping

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 14:29:01 UTC 2004

Reading this makes me think about high availability and data
consistency.  I would also investigate what would happen if you were
to miss part of your transaction logs.  Sending important transaction
logs offsite via a network can be kind of scary.  That is probably why
I would elect to write them to tape locally to be shipped offsite.
Just a thought.  :)