[olug] Anyone with MRTG experience?

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 18:55:04 UTC 2004

SNMP implementation is not trivial, it can be a beast.
 First of all, are you using the right MIBs, do the
mibs support the version of SNMP you are using (MIB I,
MIB II, etc.) Are your read and write community
strings all matched up? are you using trap hosts, or
scanning the tree at intervals?

-=Sean Edwards=-
cybersean3000 at yahoo.com